This position is responsible for management and operation of a portfolio of commercial properties, seeking to maximize the potential of each property.
The activities listed below are not all inclusive. However, they are indicative of the type of activities normally performed.
- Develop and maintain excellent owner and tenant relations.
- Maintain each property, including grounds and common areas. Perform routine site inspections.
- Negotiate lease renewals, generate and finalize documents in accordance with internal policies and the management agreement.
- Preparation and oversight of operating budgets for properties.
- Review and summarize operating financial reports on a monthly basis to identify any abnormalities and make recommendations for improving the net operating income and cash flow for each property.
- Control costs through contracts with vendors, including coding and approving invoices in agreement with the budget.
- Supervise, control, and implement preventive maintenance systems, fire/life safety, environmental management systems and energy management programs.
- Prepare Emergency books regarding life safety issues and building operations.
- Coordination of projects, including capital improvements, tenant improvements, and construction projects, preparation of lien waivers, obtains proof of insurance coverage.
- Work in conjunction with leasing agents by providing information and bidding as requested within the scope of property management duties.
- Tenant collections, including default/legal action with permission of owner and working with the Lease Administrator.
- “On call” duties in conjunction with other portfolio managers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate law, finance, accounting practices and procedures.
- Real Estate license and industry designation is preferred (CPM, ARM, RPA).
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, coordinates, manages and communicates efficiently and effectively. Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Professional presence and appearance.
- Computer literate Microsoft applications, Word and Excel. Knowledge of Real Estate software a plus.
- Valid driver’s license
Please contact Laura Hansen if you are interested in applying for this position.
Are you a hard worker and self-motivated? Do you enjoy variety in your work? Are you looking for a maintenance position where you can put your problem solving ability to work? If so, your ideal job is at Investors Realty, Inc.
Investors Realty, Inc. is looking for qualified candidates to consider for the position of Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for general maintenance of commercial properties. On rare occasions, this person may need to respond to after-hours calls.
Qualified applicants will possess, at minimum, basic plumbing and electrical skills and the ability to recognize potential service issues and communicate these to the Property Managers. Physically, applicant must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs. and have the ability to climb a ladder.
High school diploma or GED required. Advanced degrees/certifications preferred. Applicants must have a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license and current insurance. 3+ years of experience preferred.
If you enjoy trouble-shooting, making repairs, a variety of tasks and can provide great customer service, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent, full-time position with benefits with a well-established company.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Please contact Tim Langan if you are interested in applying for this position.