Perform all lease administration functions in conjunction with complete and accurate lease administrative support for managed sites. Maintain compliance needs associated with property management department. Reports to Director of Property Management.
The activities listed below are not all inclusive. However, they are indicative of the type of activities normally performed.
- Customer service oriented, dependable, self-starter
- Works well independently and excels at time management
- Team focused
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proofreading and editing ability
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, concern for accuracy and consistency with entries
- Prioritization skills and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate field and understanding of related terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Word, Outlook, Excel, MRI or alternate property management software
- Basic understanding of accounting and effect of transactions