Property Management Coordinator
Assists commercial Property Manager(s) in the management of commercial real estate properties. Duties include general clerical and project based work.
- Represents the company in its interactions with clients, employees and vendors.
- Displays the attitudes, policies and general character of the company.
The activities listed below are not all inclusive. However, they are indicative of the type of activities normally performed by the Property Management Coordinator.
- Assist in arrangements for maintenance and property upkeep
- Communications with vendors, contractors and tenants, including delinquency letters
- Setup and coordinate both internal and external meetings
- Assist in contracting for services
- Distribution of financial statements
- Tenant/Vendor insurance compliance
- Assist in periodic inventory of building contents and property conditions
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, typing and filing
- Updating spreadsheets and documents
- Backup for receptionist
- Any other duties as assigned
PAY: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Please contact Laura Hansen if you are interested in applying for this position.