OFFICE MARKET HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Overall Omaha Office Market saw 50,000 sq. ft. positive absorption in the 2nd quarter. This is down from 114,000 sq. ft. in the same period last year.
- Gains were made, particularly the lease of 55,000 sq. ft. of former ConAgra space to the Buffet and Sherwood Foundations.
- Some notable names gave up some space, primarily in Suburban locations:
• Level 3
- Vacancy is down 100 basis points year over year, from 11.9% to 10.9%
- Sterling Ridge Building E came out of the ground with 60,000 sq. ft. Renaissance Financial preleased the top floor leaving 40,000 sq. ft. available for a tight Class A office market.
Download the complete report at http://files.investorsomaha.com/download/OmahaOfficeReport_Q2_2017.pdf