Jack Irwin’s longtime friend, right-hand man and manager of the Fredericksburg Apartments Jeff Willms said of Jack, “His unbridled optimism led to a far-reaching collection of real estate and businesses, and you always knew if he approved of your work if the conversation ended with ‘good boy!’.
If he didn’t approve, he was too nice of a man to say it.”
Jack passed away in May 2018 at the age of 82. Many around him considered him a throwback in that he truly valued the relationships he had with his partners, customers and employees. Throughout his life, he developed single family residential, small and large apartment complexes, retail strip centers and industrial buildings, and owned several businesses including Overhead Door Company and Pella Products of Lincoln and Omaha.
R.J. Neary and John Heine are honored to be assisting Jack’s estate with several dispositions including:
• Fredericksburg Apartments-173 units in Omaha, NE
• 680 Maple Mini & Mobile Storage-110,000 square feet self-storage facility in Omaha, NE
• Highridge Court Apartments-42 units in Carroll, IA
• Williamsburg Apartments-138 units in Lincoln, NE
• South 6th Street Industrial Buildings-40,000 square feet in Lincoln, NE
An observation made by the brokers is that Jack did not always push rents as high as possible, however, he did a great job of keeping his properties full of quality tenants. By all appearances, Jack understood the ancillary costs vacancy has on investment property.