|Location||67th & Aksarben Drive|
- Class A building
- OPPD signed a 74 month full-service lease for three floors of the Blue Cross Centre building
- This building provides first-floor full of amenities including meeting rooms of various sizes, a coffee and snack shop, and a cafeteria with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Aksarben Village offers many other amenities including restaurants, shops, gyms, salons, a park, and entertainment, all within walking distance
- In early 2021, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska transitioned to a hybrid work environment, with a percentage of employees working all or part of the time at home. This freed up available office space at Blue Cross Centre.
- Over the past several years, Ryan Zabrowski, Tim Kerrigan, and Ryan Kuehl have been working with OPPD on various projects, including their solar power initiatives, natural gas power generation, and office headquarter needs.
- In early December 2021, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska selected JP Raynor, Tim Kerrigan, and Ryan Kuehl of Investors Realty to market the available three-floor, 88,000 SF of space at Blue Cross Centre.
- The Blue Cross Centre sublease space provided OPPD with needed space in a great location. They were able to take occupation quickly, which enabled them to further analyze their future office needs.
- OPPD and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska moved expediently to secure the space with a sublease on terms mutually beneficial for both. We were proud to help both of our clients find an ideal solution to meet their needs.
|Tim Kerrigan, CCIM, SIOR |
|JP Raynor, JD, CCIM, SIOR |
|Ryan Kuehl, CCIM |