|Suite Size||2,000 SF|
|Location||South Central Omaha Industrial Submarket|
|Start Date||March 1, 2020|
|End Date||September 25, 2020|
|Spaces||5 Offices |
- Masonry window was added to north side. Significant engineering was required to support concrete roof deck.
- Kitchen footprint and conference room size were increased by moving west walls.
- New LED lighting added a modern look while increasing efficiency for tenants.
- Motion sensors were added to offices.
- Added interior windows allowing outside light into back spaces.
- Designer was brought in for minimal time and cost which maximized the return on paint, trim, and carpet changes.
- COVID-19 and masonry challenges slowed the process of the project, but Investors’ relationships with contractors helped the project keep moving.
- Space was leased before the project was completed. Tenants were able to see the quality and final finishes before the space was finalized.
Director of Project Management